MIAMI—In their first official meeting Saturday as Democratic running mates, Hillary Clinton reportedly pulled aside her vice presidential pick, Virginia senator Tim Kaine, and quietly assured him that in the event of her death while in office, she would continue serving as commander-in-chief.
- I’d like to see a few more government shutdowns first.
- Yes. I want to be part of history in a small, dull way.
- No. I have a preexisting condition and have come to believe I don’t deserve insurance.
- I don’t plan for anything, baby.
- Not sure. I’m one of those ‘not sure’ people in polls.
- Yes. I just moved to the city and I’m hoping to make new friends this way.
- I’m sorry, are you referring to the Affordable Care Act? No way!