ELKHART, IN—Saying even the tiniest moment of leisure counted, local man Brian Rabe told reporters Sunday that he was attempting to wring every last drop of relaxation from the single day that remained of his time off from work.
- I’d like to see a few more government shutdowns first.
- Yes. I want to be part of history in a small, dull way.
- No. I have a preexisting condition and have come to believe I don’t deserve insurance.
- I don’t plan for anything, baby.
- Not sure. I’m one of those ‘not sure’ people in polls.
- Yes. I just moved to the city and I’m hoping to make new friends this way.
- I’m sorry, are you referring to the Affordable Care Act? No way!