SALEM, OR—Saying their respective justifications were “good to go” whenever necessary, local couple Mark Wondrich, 25, and Cara Marshall, 27, reported Friday that they each have a comprehensive list of reasons why they should break up with the other on standby.
- I’d like to see a few more government shutdowns first.
- Yes. I want to be part of history in a small, dull way.
- No. I have a preexisting condition and have come to believe I don’t deserve insurance.
- I don’t plan for anything, baby.
- Not sure. I’m one of those ‘not sure’ people in polls.
- Yes. I just moved to the city and I’m hoping to make new friends this way.
- I’m sorry, are you referring to the Affordable Care Act? No way!