POTOMAC, MD—Providing male employees with an alternative to the standard one or two weeks off, executives from investment firm Wyndham Capital announced Tuesday that the company had begun offering extended paternity leave to any new fathers wanting more time to lose their colleagues’ respect.
- No. I need this handgun in case I have to shoot a person.
- Certainly not the Beretta Px4 Storm Inox! Talk about smooth action.
- Yes, but only if we can still make our hands into the shape of a gun and pretend to blow smoke from it after dishing out a great insult.
- Not until I settle a few scores.
- Only for criminals and men of poor repute.
- You can’t possibly be suggesting I get rid of Peggy?!
- I’m so good at fighting that it doesn’t really matter.