WASHINGTON—Visibly anxious after bringing his longtime girlfriend to local pub The Bier Baron, area man Noel Johnson reportedly got down on one knee Friday and finally mustered the courage to ask Amanda Spaid whether she was willing to settle for hi...
- Yes. Without college I could never have landed this job curating blog content all day.
- No. Some of us were pegged as unskilled labor a loooooong time ago.
- Maybe—it depends on which of my kids you’re asking about.
- Of course. You can’t put a price on great memories, even though someone did and it’s almost $200,000.
- Yes. I own several universities and they are very profitable.
- No. Provosts are not to be trusted.
- Absolutely. It’s important to get into debt early while you still have a lot of life left to ruin.
- Yes. You can’t truly earn a Florida State sweatshirt by just buying one.