POTOMAC, MD—Providing male employees with an alternative to the standard one or two weeks off, executives from investment firm Wyndham Capital announced Tuesday that the company had begun offering extended paternity leave to any new fathers wanting more time to lose their colleagues’ respect.
- Yes. Without college I could never have landed this job curating blog content all day.
- No. Some of us were pegged as unskilled labor a loooooong time ago.
- Maybe—it depends on which of my kids you’re asking about.
- Of course. You can’t put a price on great memories, even though someone did and it’s almost $200,000.
- Yes. I own several universities and they are very profitable.
- No. Provosts are not to be trusted.
- Absolutely. It’s important to get into debt early while you still have a lot of life left to ruin.
- Yes. You can’t truly earn a Florida State sweatshirt by just buying one.