WASHINGTON—In what experts are describing as the most marked improvement in American academic performance in decades, a study released Friday by the U.S. Department of Education has found that the majority of the nation’s students have attained the skills necessary to recognize math.
- No, I enjoy watching my patients destroy themselves.
- Yes. But I feel like if I don’t take all of them, I’m being rude to my doctor.
- What are you saying, that there’s nothing actually wrong with Jeremy?
- It seems like doctors will give you penicillin for just about any life-threatening infection these days.
- How else am I going to counteract the side effects of drugs I’ve already been prescribed?
- I still can’t get my kid to shut the fuck up, so no.
- Yes, especially the purple ones.
- Why? What do you need?