When your family has experienced a loss, it can be a difficult concept for young children to process. The Onion breaks down the best ways to converse with your child about the realities of death
- No, I enjoy watching my patients destroy themselves.
- Yes. But I feel like if I don’t take all of them, I’m being rude to my doctor.
- What are you saying, that there’s nothing actually wrong with Jeremy?
- It seems like doctors will give you penicillin for just about any life-threatening infection these days.
- How else am I going to counteract the side effects of drugs I’ve already been prescribed?
- I still can’t get my kid to shut the fuck up, so no.
- Yes, especially the purple ones.
- Why? What do you need?