POTOMAC, MD—Providing male employees with an alternative to the standard one or two weeks off, executives from investment firm Wyndham Capital announced Tuesday that the company had begun offering extended paternity leave to any new fathers wanting more time to lose their colleagues’ respect.
- Yes. Our culture and media are so saturated with images of abstinence, it’s important for kids to get the facts.
- No. We must propagate the species.
- Of course. How else are we going to prepare them for a life where no one gets raped and everyone gets married?
- We shouldn’t teach sexual education at all. Sex should remain a beautiful mystery, like science.
- Yes. If we don’t, kids will just pick up myths about saving it for marriage on the playground.
- Either way is fine as long as gym teachers with no classroom experience are still the ones teaching it.
- I just drop them off and pick them up. Do what you have to do.
- Yes, unless of course the students are really in love.