TOLLAND, CT—Responding with lightning-quick reflexes to her dinner guest’s proposal, area mother Linda McGregor reportedly grabbed a 10-inch chef’s knife Thursday night and held it up to the throat of family friend Diane Wallace following her offer to help with the dishes.
- No, but propaganda that I agree with is good enough for me.
- Yes, but then again, I once ate an unpeeled orange because my friend told me it would clear up my acne.
- I heard someone call it the lame-stream media and I was like, ‘Right?’
- If they can trust me not to take all the newspapers in the box, I can trust them.
- I don’t really have an opinion. Just color my state orange.
- Yep. They’ve been right about every movie showtime since I can remember.
- Only when it comes to matters of the heart.