MIAMI—In their first official meeting Saturday as Democratic running mates, Hillary Clinton reportedly pulled aside her vice presidential pick, Virginia senator Tim Kaine, and quietly assured him that in the event of her death while in office, she would continue serving as commander-in-chief.
- No, but propaganda that I agree with is good enough for me.
- Yes, but then again, I once ate an unpeeled orange because my friend told me it would clear up my acne.
- I heard someone call it the lame-stream media and I was like, ‘Right?’
- If they can trust me not to take all the newspapers in the box, I can trust them.
- I don’t really have an opinion. Just color my state orange.
- Yep. They’ve been right about every movie showtime since I can remember.
- Only when it comes to matters of the heart.