TOLLAND, CT—Responding with lightning-quick reflexes to her dinner guest’s proposal, area mother Linda McGregor reportedly grabbed a 10-inch chef’s knife Thursday night and held it up to the throat of family friend Diane Wallace following her offer to help with the dishes.
- Yes. I love to see the needle plow deep into their soft, unsullied flesh.
- Annabelle, yes. Jason, no.
- Not until one of these doctors vaccinates themselves to prove that these things aren’t full of poison.
- Yes. Wait, does this mean some people don’t? Holy shit.
- Only if they’ve been good.
- Absolutely not. It’s my right as a parent to kill everyone who comes into contact with my child.
- Yes, but only because I love the complete rush of waiting to see if my child gets autism.