MIAMI—In their first official meeting Saturday as Democratic running mates, Hillary Clinton reportedly pulled aside her vice presidential pick, Virginia senator Tim Kaine, and quietly assured him that in the event of her death while in office, she would continue serving as commander-in-chief.
- Yes. I love to see the needle plow deep into their soft, unsullied flesh.
- Annabelle, yes. Jason, no.
- Not until one of these doctors vaccinates themselves to prove that these things aren’t full of poison.
- Yes. Wait, does this mean some people don’t? Holy shit.
- Only if they’ve been good.
- Absolutely not. It’s my right as a parent to kill everyone who comes into contact with my child.
- Yes, but only because I love the complete rush of waiting to see if my child gets autism.