LANCASTER, PA—Observing that she is way ahead of other girls her age, sources close to precocious 4-year-old Tessa Davison confirmed Wednesday that she already feels completely terrible about herself.
- Absolutely not. Employees should respect the beliefs of the people taking away their rights.
- Sure, as long as the insurance companies can split the cost with the employees’ boyfriends.
- No. No one at my company is having intercourse.
- Yes, but only because I desperately want my company involved in every aspect of my personal life.
- If we force companies to pay for women’s sexual health prescriptions, then what’s next? Covering the cost of Viagra and Cialis for men, no questions asked?
- No way. I love flashing cold hard cash to my Walgreens cashier when I’m picking up Ortho Tri-Cyclen.
- Yes, provided that birth control pills are given as rewards in exchange for meeting sales projections.
- No. Employers shouldn’t be bullied into violating their deeply held beliefs by immoral women they personally hired to work for them.