In an interview with The New Yorker earlier today, White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci leveled harsh criticism against the FBI and members of the Trump administration. The Onion fact-checks Scaramucci’s claims.
- Absolutely not. Then people will get the idea that this country will invest in kids the rest of the time they’re growing up.
- Yes. Companies who don’t want to pay should have just fired the employee when she got pregnant.
- No, the first few weeks are essential bonding time for a newborn and her au pair.
- Absolutely. It’s the only way we’re going to get rid of Jan.
- Of course, as long as it’s 80 percent of what a pregnant man would be paid.
- Yes, but when they come back they can never speak about what transpired ever again.
- No way. What are we, nearly every other nation in the world?