WASHINGTON—In what experts are describing as the most marked improvement in American academic performance in decades, a study released Friday by the U.S. Department of Education has found that the majority of the nation’s students have attained the skills necessary to recognize math.
- Absolutely not. Then people will get the idea that this country will invest in kids the rest of the time they’re growing up.
- Yes. Companies who don’t want to pay should have just fired the employee when she got pregnant.
- No, the first few weeks are essential bonding time for a newborn and her au pair.
- Absolutely. It’s the only way we’re going to get rid of Jan.
- Of course, as long as it’s 80 percent of what a pregnant man would be paid.
- Yes, but when they come back they can never speak about what transpired ever again.
- No way. What are we, nearly every other nation in the world?