MILWAUKEE—After introducing the two candidates onto the stage at the University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee, the moderators of Thursday night’s PBS-hosted Democratic debate reportedly spent the first 10 minutes of the forum asking both Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders for advice on fundraising.
- No. It’s easier for me to hate them when they’re nearby.
- Yes. Get these damn Norwegians out of my country.
- Definitely! I’m all for anything that involves a long, frustrating bureaucratic process.
- Only the ones I am not currently exploiting.
- Yes, but not Miguel. He can stay.
- Nah, they can have the jobs. I was never one for working anyway.
- Whatever it takes to win this primary.