MIAMI—In their first official meeting Saturday as Democratic running mates, Hillary Clinton reportedly pulled aside her vice presidential pick, Virginia senator Tim Kaine, and quietly assured him that in the event of her death while in office, she would continue serving as commander-in-chief.
- No. Bedtime is when parents get to make fun of all the stupid things their child said that day.
- Yes, but not past age 25.
- Absolutely not. Kids should cry themselves to sleep each night, same as me.
- Sure. It seems slightly less weird than other recent parenting trends.
- Okay, but only if they all sleep in descending order of height.
- No; otherwise those kids would never grow out of being the little spoon.
- Definitely. I’m not going to wait until morning to be kicked in the face.