MIAMI—In their first official meeting Saturday as Democratic running mates, Hillary Clinton reportedly pulled aside her vice presidential pick, Virginia senator Tim Kaine, and quietly assured him that in the event of her death while in office, she would continue serving as commander-in-chief.
- Yes, teachers are the first line of defense against a non-threatening school environment.
- Absolutely not. Students have enough firepower to protect themselves.
- Yes, guns are incredibly effective tools for visual learners.
- No way. If we give teachers guns, the next thing you know, they’ll expect up-to-date textbooks.
- Of course. We can’t have our children growing up thinking any space can’t become a battlefield at a moment’s notice.
- Fine, let’s give the NRA what it wants just this one time.
- Absolutely, because the idea of seeing Mr. Meckler trying to handle a gun is freaking hilarious.