In the United States, anyone who believes they have invented something truly unique is welcome to fill out a patent application to protect it, but it’s often a complicated and laborious process. Here are the steps involved in securing a patent
- Absolutely. Imagine how much more fun college would be if the students could drink.
- No. The crowds at most bars make me feel old enough as it is.
- Yes, but only in exchange for a reinstatement of the draft.
- No. It would be tragic to miss out on the delicate dance that is asking your older cousin to buy you beer.
- Yes, and it’s long overdue. Our prisons are too full of fraternity brothers who made one mistake.
- No way. Changing all those signs feels like too much work.
- Absolutely not. Teens need to learn how to legally own a gun for three years before adding alcohol to the mix.
- Yes. Everyone calm down; it’s just poison.