NEW YORK—Reversing the highly publicized and controversial change to its pages, The Wall Street Journal announced Friday that the daily newspaper will resume featuring nude photographs after a failed yearlong experiment with nudity-free issues.
- No. I don’t want my personal problems funding schools or roads.
- Do whatever you want. There’s no price I wouldn’t pay for Mountain Dew Code Red.
- Absolutely not. If the price of soda gets too high, then what will I drink? That clear stuff that doesn’t taste like anything?
- Yes, but only for people who still stand a chance of losing weight.
- No. Taxes will just lead to more people stashing their Doritos overseas.
- Yes. You know the people you’re taxing don’t have the energy to fight you on this.
- No way. I’m already way over my Ranch-Flavored Miscellaneous Foods budget.