SANTA MONICA, CA—Suggesting that the disastrous events of three months ago could have been averted, federal investigators stated Wednesday that a trove of leaked documents confirmed high-ranking studio executives had full knowledge of Gods Of Egypt long before the film was released onto unsuspecting Americans.Investigators described those who allowed such a screenplay to be carried out as “extremely sick and heartless individuals.”
- Outlaw illegal immigration.
- Deport those whose inspiring stories we haven’t heard yet.
- See if they’d be open to the idea of working for very low pay.
- Obviously, allow any immigrants into America if they’re fleeing Nazi Germany. That’s a no-brainer.
- Learn to tolerate them, live with them, and, inevitably, fall madly in love with them.
- On the one hand, we’re a nation of immigrants, so we should be open. But on the other, frantically and viciously defending the last dwindling threads of my demographic’s hold on power is extremely satisfying, so it’s tough.
- Allow any immigrant into America who has the raw sex appeal and star power of Shakira.
- Color border states an unattractive shade of olive.
- Continue efforts to make the U.S. the least appealing country on the continent.