WASHINGTON—In an effort to carefully weigh every option before determining his future, Vice President Joe Biden reportedly huddled with several of his closest advisers Friday to decide whether to “pony up 200 smackers” for Scorpions tickets.
- Outlaw illegal immigration.
- Deport those whose inspiring stories we haven’t heard yet.
- See if they’d be open to the idea of working for very low pay.
- Obviously, allow any immigrants into America if they’re fleeing Nazi Germany. That’s a no-brainer.
- Learn to tolerate them, live with them, and, inevitably, fall madly in love with them.
- On the one hand, we’re a nation of immigrants, so we should be open. But on the other, frantically and viciously defending the last dwindling threads of my demographic’s hold on power is extremely satisfying, so it’s tough.
- Allow any immigrant into America who has the raw sex appeal and star power of Shakira.
- Color border states an unattractive shade of olive.
- Continue efforts to make the U.S. the least appealing country on the continent.