BRISTOL, CT—Saying that the pair could barely take their eyes off one another throughout the hour-long sports news program, ESPN viewers told reporters Friday that it is increasingly clear SportsCenter anchors John Anderson and Matt Barrie are currently dating.
- Absolutely. It's every little girl's dream to live with someone for years until she figures marriage wouldn't be much different.
- Like some awful Presbyterian? No way.
- Yes. Living together gives couples more face-to-face time during the day for the women to hint at wanting a proposal.
- Only if one person’s apartment is a lot nicer than the other one’s.
- No. It's better to string them along in separate apartments for years and years beforehand.
- Of course; what better way to find out how consistently she’ll have dinner waiting?
- Are there any tax benefits?
- Yes, but only for the sake of the kids.
- God, if I could only call someone my significant other I would be so, so happy.