POTOMAC, MD—Providing male employees with an alternative to the standard one or two weeks off, executives from investment firm Wyndham Capital announced Tuesday that the company had begun offering extended paternity leave to any new fathers wanting more time to lose their colleagues’ respect.
- Absolutely. It's every little girl's dream to live with someone for years until she figures marriage wouldn't be much different.
- Like some awful Presbyterian? No way.
- Yes. Living together gives couples more face-to-face time during the day for the women to hint at wanting a proposal.
- Only if one person’s apartment is a lot nicer than the other one’s.
- No. It's better to string them along in separate apartments for years and years beforehand.
- Of course; what better way to find out how consistently she’ll have dinner waiting?
- Are there any tax benefits?
- Yes, but only for the sake of the kids.
- God, if I could only call someone my significant other I would be so, so happy.