CLEVELAND—Explaining that they simply didn’t want to have to deal with the immense time commitment and emotional exhaustion, sisters Katie and Ellen Cattell each privately admitted to reporters this week that they were hoping the other sibling would someday be the one to take care of their aging parents.
- Absolutely. It's every little girl's dream to live with someone for years until she figures marriage wouldn't be much different.
- Like some awful Presbyterian? No way.
- Yes. Living together gives couples more face-to-face time during the day for the women to hint at wanting a proposal.
- Only if one person’s apartment is a lot nicer than the other one’s.
- No. It's better to string them along in separate apartments for years and years beforehand.
- Of course; what better way to find out how consistently she’ll have dinner waiting?
- Are there any tax benefits?
- Yes, but only for the sake of the kids.
- God, if I could only call someone my significant other I would be so, so happy.