With sales of the Apple Watch reportedly down 90 percent since its initial release, Apple is suffering in the wearables market and faces a lack of enthusiasm about its latest product. Here are some ways Apple can improve the watch and prevent the company from falling into a slump:
- Yes; I should’ve been taken off the road years ago.
- No, I just don’t trust computers for anything beyond writing emails, paying bills, giving directions, doing taxes, maintaining health records, performing surgery, flying airplanes, and controlling nuclear missiles.
- Only if I can sit in the driver’s seat and pretend I’m steering with my feet while reading a newspaper.
- No, thanks. My chauffeur, Jackson, is doing just fine.
- Yes. I’ve been looking for one more way not to take responsibility for my life.
- No way. I didn’t spend five years gaining the confidence to merge for nothing.
- Sure; I’ve always wanted to adjust the radio’s tuning and volume knobs at the same time.
- No. Driving is so monotonous without the thrill of human error.