With millions of people opting to use online dating sites to meet new potential romantic partners, many are wondering how computer algorithms can enhance their chances of finding “the one.” Here are the steps that dating sites take to match compatible users
- Yes; I should’ve been taken off the road years ago.
- No, I just don’t trust computers for anything beyond writing emails, paying bills, giving directions, doing taxes, maintaining health records, performing surgery, flying airplanes, and controlling nuclear missiles.
- Only if I can sit in the driver’s seat and pretend I’m steering with my feet while reading a newspaper.
- No, thanks. My chauffeur, Jackson, is doing just fine.
- Yes. I’ve been looking for one more way not to take responsibility for my life.
- No way. I didn’t spend five years gaining the confidence to merge for nothing.
- Sure; I’ve always wanted to adjust the radio’s tuning and volume knobs at the same time.
- No. Driving is so monotonous without the thrill of human error.