- Ensure your group’s safety by making sure any nearby bears sign a non-aggression pact.
- Seek out dry twigs to use as kindling, a search that can easily last as long as it takes for Kyle to set up the tent.
- Find a good spot to hang a string of lights and plenty of occult symbols to ward off mosquitoes.
- To avoid flooding, build your campsite on high ground, such as one of Manhattan’s many luxury penthouse suites.
- Ground your tent with taut lines of rope so as to form tripwires for hungry campers in the area.
If you like camping and the great outdoors and searching for cell service to find out if that leaf you just wiped with was poisonous, youmightlikeoregon.com.