With March Madness entering a state of frenzy, Onion Sports examines the best and most interesting teams in the 2013 NCAA Tournament.
- Duke: Every Duke game is worth watching just for the chance to see Blue Devils fans in complete and utter misery after the team loses
- Georgetown: Otto Porter is probably the most talented player in the nation, so watching any other player is just a waste of time
- Indiana: Scouts report that this year’s class of weird-looking white guys who can drain three-pointers may be the Hoosiers’ strongest yet
- Brompton State: No one has heard of them. No one has prepared for them.
- Gonzaga: After finishing No. 1 in the season’s final AP poll, there will be very high hopes for this team in wherever the fuck Gonzaga is
- Wichita State: A 9-seed that plays like an 8-seed
- Syracuse: This is a scary, scary team. Let’s not talk about them, please.
- Marquette: Dwyane Wade is a famous alum of the No. 3 seed in the East Region, should you need a reason to root against this team
- Kentucky: Having won the NCAA championship in 2012, there’s no reason to suspect the Wildcats won’t repeat
- Oregon: The Ducks likely will be out of the tournament by the time you read this, but if not, they’re the team to watch
- Louisville: The No. 1 overall seed in the tournament, so yeah, they’ve got no chance in hell