The GOP is contending Obama doesn't actually love his Portuguese Water Dog, Bo. Their claims include:
- Obama rarely calls Bo good boy or scratches his ears.
- The president admitted he "doesn't know" which day Bo gets his monthly heartworm preventative.
- Obama has not clipped Bo's nail's once. The duty falls to others in White House staff.
- Bo is often left to sleep in hallway while president receives his Daily Briefing.
- Last year, Obama failed to step up and defend Bo when an internet user called dog "stupid looking."
- Obama has not once taken his dog to visit the troops.
- The president has only been photographed with Bo once in the past week.
- Obama has never proven he knows how to throw a frisbee.
- White House sources contend Obama does not even own Snausages.
Full coverage, including record-pacing opinions from the First Responders, Friday at 10/9c, on IFC TV.