Here’s how the presidential candidates are ramping up efforts to win over the crucial remaining unpledged party delegates.
- Ted Cruz: Offering delegates the exciting chance to get out of meeting with him personally
- John Kasich: All-expenses-paid trip to Columbus Zoo and Aquarium
- Hillary Clinton: Those who pledge their vote will receive 10 extra minutes of outdoor time
- Donald Trump: No greater motivation than supporting a candidate with such a clear and fruitful vision for the future of America
- Bernie Sanders: Delegates will get to cast the first bricks through front window of Morgan Stanley on January 20, 2017