- First discern whether your optimal learning style is visual, auditory, kinesthetic, or divine revelation.
- Our olfactory senses are linked to memory retention, so take a deep whiff of each volume of Encyclopedia Britannica before cracking it open.
- Surround yourself with inspiring people, like that guy from high school who won the Powerball.
- Here’s a freebie: One quarter of the bones in the human body are located in the feet.
- Always remember to keep your brain active by constantly and vigorously shaking your head in all directions.
Brought to you by truTV's Adam Ruins Everything