- Any respectable fantasy football team name should pay homage to your ancestors by including elements of your father’s, grandfather’s, and great-grandfather’s fantasy team names.
- Insert a reference to some aggressive animal that represents the raw power of your team like a shark, jungle cat, or Pomeranian.
- Check in with the U.S. Patent And Trademark Office to make sure nobody’s already laid claim to “For Whom Odell Tolls.”
- To make the name easier to remember, just go with your email password or credit card PIN.
- Make your inevitable fantasy league domination all the more insidious by going with “Untitled.”
Brought to you by Speed Stick