- Begin with a clear goal in mind, whether that is to lock it up, to dominate, or to just totally crush it.
- Invest in success. No matter the sport or the level of competition, shockingly expensive shoes are probably going to be a necessity.
- Stay focused only on the elements of the match you can control, such as the hours you spend preparing or the brake lines on your adversary’s car.
- Study footage of your opponents to learn how they respond to the pressure of spelling “ecclesiasticism.”
- Don’t let past defeats define you. Each competition is a new opportunity to disgrace your family name.
Watch the country’s best stand-ups battle for comedy supremacy – with the audience deciding the winner and loser – on COMEDY KNOCKOUT, Thursdays at 10:30/9:30C on truTV.