- Understand that timing is important. It’s best to start your internship in the fall of 2019, when the company’s hiring freeze is scheduled to end.
- Go above and beyond by bringing your boss three cups of coffee for each one he requests.
- Clearly demonstrate the value you could add to the operation by founding a $57 billion tech company of your own.
- Always adhere to the office’s dress code, follow their rules of conduct, and be the firstborn son of the CFO.
- Threaten your employer with a class-action lawsuit as infrequently as possible.
Brought to you by Speed Stick