- Consider a lawn upgrade! Replace each blade of grass with stylish, colorful polypropylene all-weather fibers.
- Scatter bocce balls across the lawn so there’s always one within reach for a quick game.
- Keeping a bottle of repellent handy will ensure your elegant vine-covered trellis doesn’t get swarmed by pesky wedding parties in the summer months.
- A babbling fountain in a quiet corner of the yard gives mosquitoes a tranquil place to pupate.
- Think vertically. A garden of any size feels much more spacious when lowered into a 15-foot trench.