Since Colorado legalized recreational marijuana in 2012, researchers have found that the number of children hospitalized for accidental ingestion has risen significantly, especially in cases where cannabis is contained in edible products like candy. What do you think?


“So be it.”

Lou Abrams • Denim Mender

Advertisement

“Kids grow up too fast these days. I was nearly 16 when I claimed to have ingested drugs by accident.”

Delaney Weaver • Pudding Emulsifier

“This is so much cooler than when they poison themselves with those detergent pods.”

Randall Sparks • Scent Analyst