While it's still anyone's league halfway through the season, the first nine weeks of pro football have provided some undeniably intriguing moments.
Demand Grows For Stricter Transit Regulations After Derailing Train Hits Airplane At 30,000 Feet
- Week 1: The new Meadowlands Stadium gets off to an awkward start when the Jets walk in on the completely naked Giants in the locker room.
- Week 2: Quarterback Trent Edwards successfully holds the Bills offense to 186 yards
- Week 3: Cowboys get right back on track with a win over the Texans and have a whole bye week to prepare for a deep playoff run
- Week 4: Bears realize they're giving up a number of sacks because center Olin Kreutz is hiking defensive linemen at Jay Cutler
- Week 5: Charlie Batch throws for three touchdowns during a rerun of a Steelers game from 2006
- Week 6: Ben Roethlisberger emerges from his soul-searching period with a breakthrough: He remembers where he left the Jet Ski keys
- Week 7: James Harrison calls off his retirement plans when he finds out it's illegal to hit someone in the head in the real world too
- Week 8: Bye
- Week 9: Players and fans collectively breathe a sigh of relief, as it's just nice to have a moment without Randy Moss there