It's been one year since the launch of the $787 billion federal stimulus package.
How has the money helped Americans?
- $25 million: Built a bridge from the front door of Kansas City resident Sam Milbury's house to his usual liquor store
- $7: Snow removal for District of Columbia
- $26,040,269: Got every Pittsburgh-area resident a one-year subscription to Sports Illustrated
- $2.2 million: Widened the National Debt Clock
- $390 million: High-speed bullet train service between Moline, IL and East Moline, IL
- $2.57: Provided Mindy Walker with a free hot breakfast that she immediately threw up in the cafeteria because of a gluten allergy
- $336 million: Bribed Maine not to defect to Canada
- $787 billion: Successfully launched the Sarah Palin 2012 presidential campaign