- First you must determine which type of computer will best suit your needs. Are you looking for a desktop, laptop, tablet, backtop, superblet, or fulltop?
- Do your research and pretend to gain even a cursory understanding of what it means for a computer to have a single-core 2GHz processor.
- To save money on costly warranties, secure a promise from a computer-literate friend to help set up your new device and perform regular maintenance on it for the duration of its lifespan.
- Today’s latest tech products come in a range of vibrant, distinctive colors. My god, so many colors. Just look at them all. They’re marvelous.
- Before completing your purchase, be sure to ask yourself whether it wouldn’t be more cost-effective to just hang out in the public library a lot more.
Brought to you by Intel