- Facilitate small talk by making sure all of your scars are clearly visible.
- One way to prevent unwanted lags in conversation is to fill out an index card with fun topics in advance and tape it to your date’s forehead for reference.
- Try not to talk about your own past relationships unless your date brings up John Cena first.
- Listening is just as important as talking. Really pay attention to what they are saying so you can spot the perfect jumping-off point for a more interesting anecdote of your own.
- If all else fails, you can always forge common ground by mocking everyone else on a date at the surrounding tables.
happn: sparking in-the-moment connections with real people. Download happn to learn more.