- Before you start planting, make sure your local terrain is conducive to growing the kinds of vegetables you can stuff with cheese and deep-fry.
- After supplying your plants with soil and water, sprinkle a few gummy bears on top as a little treat.
- To prevent your plants from becoming waterlogged, be sure to regularly curse or otherwise offend the Mayan rain god Tohil.
- Earthworms are extremely beneficial for cultivating soil, and you can legally pay them next to nothing!
- Tomatoes can be vine-ripened for several days in your home before being hurled at people you disagree with.
Jimmy Carter Becomes World’s Heaviest Man At 850 Pounds
Brought to you by Nature's Care