- As you introduce yourself, avoid making direct eye contact, as they may think you are challenging their alpha status and attack.
- Make casual small talk by providing a detailed description of the one other time you met a famous person.
- Instead of shoving your screenplay in their face, discreetly slip it into their purse.
- Don’t come across as too fawning. Temper any lavish praise of their work with an equal amount of constructive criticism.
- If they simply don’t seem willing to engage, respect their privacy and snap a few dozen pictures instead.
Go behind the scenes of late night TV with Nightcap, an all-new comedy on Pop TV about a producer faced with the never-ending onslaught of celebrities and their A-list personalities.