- Don’t feel tied to the house all day! Suggest outings your baby will enjoy and your single friends will grudgingly tolerate.
- Connect with other parents. They can relate to your struggles, give great advice, and won’t hold the fact that your child keeps biting their child against you.
- Invite neighbors over to your house rather than out to a restaurant so you can enjoy their company without the hassle of escaping the myriad obligations of parenthood.
- If you tip them a few extra bucks, most bartenders are more than willing to watch your kid while you hit the dance floor.
- Remember that it doesn’t make you a bad parent to want a bit of free time to yourself. You’re only terrible if you act on that.
This Week's Most Viral News: June 2, 2023