- Arrive to the designated meeting place five to ten minutes early to scout possible escape routes.
- Master your firm handshake and polite conversation by practicing on your own parents first.
- Dress to impress! Pair a blazer with a T-shirt featuring an airbrushed portrait of their daughter.
- Avoid discussing controversial and possibly divisive topics such as your age or employment situation.
- When all else fails, deploy the same charming little quips you used on Jessica’s parents last year.
Brought to you by Speed Stick