- Support your spouse by keeping the house clean, cooking healthy meals, and offering to assume the bulk of parental discipline that will be doled out over the next 18 years.
- A child’s brain doesn’t start encoding memories until around age four, which pretty much leaves you off the hook for being too worn out by parenting to create any meaningful ones
- Don’t for one moment risk insulting and alienating your baby with such a belittling, condescending game as peekaboo
- Basic mathematics, fast-paced movements, new and colorful language—nothing is more enriching for an infant than joining you at the racetrack!
- As a new parent, you’re bound to make a few missteps, and that’s completely understood by everyone but your mother-in-law and her sisters.
Brought to you by Speed Stick