- Start with a clear goal in mind. Working to achieve your dreams is much easier when you know exactly how many Twitter followers you want.
- Find people whose success stories inspire you, then steadily work toward gaining their positive outlook, determination, and credit card information.
- Venture boldly to the opposite end of the beard/eyeglasses spectrum.
- There’s a fine line between reinventing yourself and having a midlife crisis. Make sure people know which one you’re going for by transforming your life well before age 30.
- Politely but firmly ask that everyone please stop sharing that video of your fourth-grade talent show on the internet.