- Be careful never to mischaracterize your opponent. That said, what’s the harm in simply repeating the damning allegations of their disgruntled former employees?
- Apologize whenever you slip up and vocalize what you were thinking.
- Swiftly plant the seeds of doubt about the other candidate’s fitness to lead between effusive, gushing compliments about their spouse and children.
- There’s always room to cram a few dozen more shots of smiling retirees and sun-drenched cornfields into your campaign commercials.
- Even if the other party is taking low blows, voters will appreciate you taking the boring, uneventful high road that journalists struggle to write anything about.
Maytag is making it easy to clean up smears in the kitchen and online. To rid your Facebook and Twitter of political smears and see more positivity this election year, download the Maytag No Smear Plug-In here.