- Ensure your group’s safety by making sure any nearby bears sign a non-aggression pact.
- Seek out dry twigs to use as kindling, a search that can easily last as long as it takes for Kyle to set up the tent.
- Find a good spot to hang a string of lights and plenty of occult symbols to ward off mosquitoes.
- To avoid flooding, build your campsite on high ground, such as one of Manhattan’s many luxury penthouse suites.
- Ground your tent with taut lines of rope so as to form tripwires for hungry campers in the area.