This week's 5 best-selling books as compiled by The Onion Book Review:
- Just A Couple More Things About Kevin Lionel Shriver (Harper Perennial, $13.99) The author just remembered a few more things regarding Kevin, but bear with her, it won’t take too long.
- Touched By My Uncle Cleo Andrews (Simon & Schuster, $7.99) An uncle connects with his niece on his deathbed. What? Incest? Why do people always think this book is about incest?
- What To Inspect When You’re Inspecting Heidi Murkoff and Sharon Mazel (Workman, $14.95) Advice for detectives about to embark on their first case.
- Dinner Party: Threat Level Seven Delta Tango Tom Clancy (Putnam, $27.95) A group of friends gather for a meal on the eve of China’s invasion of Taiwan.
- Scared Trees? Orndell Smirth (Oxford, $17.35) Are trees scared? Tree expert Dr. Orndell Smirth asks that question over and over again in a variety of ways.