This week's 5 best-selling books as compiled by The Onion Book Review:
- The Cabin Behind The Cabin Harriett Miller (Doubleday, $27.99) In this stirring memoir, Miller recounts her childhood growing up in a log cabin next to another, different log cabin.
- The Berenstain Bears Drive Down Neighborhood Property Values Stan and Jan Berenstain (Random House, $8.99) After a family of ravenous, 400-pound bears moves into the cul-de-sac, no one can sell their goddamn house.
- State Lottery Supersystem Walter ‘Connecticut Slim’ Lester (Cardoza Publishing, $20.00) The lottery pro shares some of his favorite can’t-lose strategies such as “your kids’ birthdays” and “numbers that came to you in a dream.”
- Gimme The Pink Ovals On Brown Bread Roger Mitchell (Penguin, $17.95) A list of the different ways you can tell the deli guy you want ham on whole wheat.
- Who’s A Good Boy? Benjamin Puckle (Viking, $21.90) It’s the dog.