- Chicken is low in both fat and sodium content, making it the perfect vessel to stuff with bacon and mozzarella.
- Mix canned chopped chicken with canned chunk tuna and spoon into bowl. Affordable surf and turf is served!
- Should you choose to add a drizzle of Italian dressing, for the love of God, make absolutely sure it’s zesty, not robust.
- Create a marinade out of flavors you already know you love, such as gin and tonic.
- If you’re running short on time, then it seems we’ll just have to share our award-winning chicken creole recipe with someone who respects the art of cuisine and doesn’t cut so many corners in the kitchen.